Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Angry Birds for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts

angry-birds-mac-keyboard-shortcuts
Angry Birds for Mac is a ton of fun, but you probably already know that. Here are some keyboard shortcuts for the Mac OS X version of the game:

Keyboard Shortcuts for Angry Birds on Mac OS X

Some of these you can use anytime and others must require you to be in a current game:
  • Command+F – Windowed mode, or toggle between full screen and windowed mode
  • Scrollwheel / Two-fingered swipe – Zoom in with a swipe forward and zoom out with a swipe back, same affect with a scroll wheel
  • R – Restart the current level and zoom into the target pigs structures
  • S – Mute and unmute the game sounds
  • P – Pause
  • Escape – Toggle the sidebar menu
  • Type “open” on levels with a locked treasure chest to open them
These are what I have for now but I’ll update the list if more are available. Apparently there is a cheat mode involved with the “C” key, but I wasn’t able to get it working myself.

0 comments: